FalLIng AwAYs

everytime

i feel u close to me

i dunno

who im supposed to be

gimme a chance

cause i dont wanna slip away

gotta keep you in my heart

leaving all my ways



(chorus)

so many times i feel you in my heart

and i just wanna take it from the start

so please hold my hand today

cause i can feel it fallin away

fallin away

Allah will show me the way

fallin away

cause i dont wanna slip away

fallin away



every soul

is walking back to you

i wanna run

what am i supposed to do



your helping hand

i need everyday

there's something i can do

so in heaven i can stay



(chorus)



i walk around the city

in the middle of the night

but nothing impresses me

til i open up my eyes

a dome in its majesty

a minaret rising high

it's a place for me that everyday

i'll go to keep from falling away



(chorus

Share:

0 comments